Pre Purchase House, Building and Property Inspections in Perth
We have designed our Pre-Purchase Property Inspection Reports to provide vital information about your potential home, available in a format that is easy to read and understand. Developed by our experienced team of builders, the report formats have all the necessary details to aid your home-buying decisions.
Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection reports comply with Australian Standard AS 4349.1 – 2007 Inspection of Buildings. By letting one of our teams carry out the inspection and provide an informative property report, you will gain critical insights about the property’s condition, along with any defects or maintenance work that needs attention.star
Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection report is ideal for the discerning homebuyer who wants an intensive report covering structural items, RCD and smoke alarm installation, general external and internal property condition overview, major maintenance items and other issues.
If you are one of these discerning homebuyers, contact our team of experts today.
Our Pre Purchase Inspection Reports are designed to give a visual assessment of accessible areas of the property to identify major defects to the building structure and to form an opinion regarding the general condition of the structure of the property.
– Roof covering; Tiles, sheet metal etc.
– Roof plumbing; Gutters, downpipes, flashings, downpipes conection to soakwell systems.
– Roof frame; Structurall condition [timbers, steel and trusses].
– Roof space; Insulation type, ceiling suspension material, visual condition of electrical wiring & plumbing.
– Roof external finishing’s; Eaves, fascia’s, barge boards, gables.Walls:
– External walls; Brick, renders, feature claddings.
– Internal walls; Plastering, lining boards.
– Stud framing and linings; Timber, steel.
– Tiling; Walls [showers, bathrooms].
– Damp; Moisture ingress from showers, other damp problems.Ceilings:
– Composition; Material type, condition, features.
– Staining; Possible cause, remedial actions.Joinery:
– Frames, Doors & Windows; Material type, finish, condition.
– Cabinetry; Location, material type, condition.
– Door Locks; Types.
– Construction; Material type, visual condition.
– Coverings; Type & visual condition.
– Compliance; Fencing, gates, windows, doors.
– Pumps & Filters; Pump operation, filter type, general visual condition.
– Pool; Composition material, visual condition.Outbuildings:
– Storage; Garages, workshops, sheds, stores
– Outdoor areas; Patios, pergolas, gazebos.Plumbing:
– Water Services; Water flow (tap operation), waste drainage (sinks, baths, showers, basins, WC),
– Gas; Heater points installed (gas bayonets), regulation venting, appliance types,
– Gas Appliances; Installed types (operation not tested).Electrical:
– Meter Box; RCD installation.
– Smoke Alarms; Installation.
– Power points; Checked for power to outlets.
– Lighting; Switch & light operation checked.
– Appliances; Installed types (operation not tested).
– Air-Conditioning; General appliance visual condition and duct condition.
– Fans; Ceiling and exhaust fan operation.
Paving & Driveways:
– Material; Type, condition
– Fencing; Condition, type.
– Reticulation; Visual condition – not tested.
– Retaining walls; Material type, condition [to walls over 700mm high, visible and accessible from within the property boundary].