A Housecalls home inspection in Perth gives you access to professional analysis of the structural integrity of the house that you may purchase. No matter if you are buying a house, having one built or doing renovations, you should consult professionals with experience in building construction to enable moving ahead with confidence.
What Sets Housecalls Property Inspections Apart Regarding Home Inspection in WA
Trust our team of professionals to conduct a thorough inspection of your home and provide a quality report that meets all your needs as a homeowner.
- Our team of inspectors have decades of experience in the building industry that they draw upon to evaluate houses and building construction, giving you peace of mind when it’s time to decide on the home. You can trust that those easily missed details will not go unnoticed by the trained eyes of our inspectors.
- Choose from a range of inspection services that suit your needs, whether you’re a first-time homeowner or you’re buying a new house as you enter another phase of life. We do pre-purchase home inspections for new and old houses, multiple property inspections for new constructions, and offer practical completion notices before ownership is signed over from builder to buyer.
- Get a same-day, detailed report that you can easily read and understand to get the information you need about the house we’ve inspected. We want buyers and homeowners to feel empowered to make the best decisions for themselves with the quality investigation and reporting we provide.
Our job is to equip you with the facts and information you require to invest your money—and your future—wisely as you buy, build or renovate your home. By filling out our online form, we can get started on your report right away.
Why You Should Have a House Inspection in Perth
In the same way you want to do your research before investing in the stock market, you should be aware of the good and potentially problematic qualities about the house you are planning to buy.
- Let professionals help you to understand precisely what you are getting into whether it’s an existing home or new construction. No one expects you to know about roofing, waste drainage, moisture ingress or other aspects of a house’s condition and structure, but these are crucial elements that someone with years of experience doing house inspection in WA will see. Housecalls inspectors will be able to point out potential problems or other information about the property that can help you make informed decisions.
- When you have a professionally prepared report about your property, you have the facts on your side if you need to negotiate a price, file a complaint or fight a contractor in court. Our experienced team of registered inspectors will give you a detailed report that will act as evidence in any situation that could arise with your house.
- By having a house inspection in Perth before you buy, you can invest your money with confidence. Buying a new home is a considerable expense, and you should know what you’re putting your money into before you sign off on any agreements.
About Housecalls Property Inspections
Housecalls is an independently owned and operated home inspection company that is run by a licensed builder with over 45 years of practical experience. Our inspectors have decades’ worth of knowledge in the housing construction industry in the Perth metro area as well. We draw on this vast experience to provide our clients with exceptional property reporting services.
Start your inspection report now by filling out our online booking form.