Housecalls Property Inspections understand that purchasing real estate or having your dream home built can be an exciting but stressful time and we can help reduce that stress with a property inspection report in Perth. Our experienced inspectors, each with over 40 years in the construction industry will use our custom-designed reports, tailored to the specifics of your needed inspection to locate any current or potential issues you need to know before purchasing or building.
Why Trust Housecalls Property Inspections Regarding A Building Inspection Report in Perth
Building inspection reports are an often-overlooked service when purchasing or building a new home. Given the prices involved in real estate, the liability for future repair costs can start in the tens of thousands of dollars and rise from there so getting a proper inspection to ensure that you are aware of any potential issues before you buy can be a key investment for your future. Here are a few of the reasons our clients trust us:
- Did you know it’s not a legal requirement for building inspectors in Western Australia to be registered builders? Our director is a registered builder, and we pride ourselves on how that experience adds to the value of our reports by letting us customise them to give you the best and most relevant information.
- While pre-purchase building inspections are the most common of our services, we also inspect homes under construction. This service includes multiple visits throughout construction, including drop-ins. Our inspectors catch problems before they happen and become difficult and expensive to fix.
- We understand your time is at a premium, which is why we perform our inspections within 48 hours of receiving your request and offer our report within 24 hours of the inspection itself.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding a Dilapidation Report in Perth
A dilapidation report is a detailed account of the state of a building or property at a specific point of time. These inspections will search the property for any existing issues such as structural defects in the roof, walls, paving and perimeter fences. Our best advice regarding dilapidation reports include:
- These reports are most commonly done when there is construction occurring on an adjacent property, so any cracks or structural damage caused can be recognised.
- To get the most use out of them, they should be performed before the commencement of construction, including demolition or site work.
- These reports can be useful for both the property owner as well as the project builder to ensure that their construction has not caused any damage.
About Housecalls Property inspections
Experience is vital when it comes to a property investigation report in Perth, and we exemplify that. Our company director has been in the business for over 45 years, and in addition to being a registered builder, he appears as a professional witness in courts when issues arise. Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you have the best quality report on your home or property. Contact us today to book a house investigation report in Perth or any of our other inspection options.