Pre-Purchase Property Inspection Services available for Perth!
Buying a ready built home can be an exciting step, it may be your first venture into the home owner family or you may be moving into a new phase of your life’s journey. Regardless of your plans, the property you are about to purchase will become your future home. At Housecalls, we provide pre-purchase property inspections in Perth, giving you every opportunity to make the best decisions possible.
We have designed our Pre-Purchase Property Inspection Reports to provide vital information about your potential home, available in a format that is easy to read and understand. Developed by our experienced team of builders, the report formats have all the necessary details to aid your home-buying decisions.
Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection reports comply with Australian Standard AS 4349.1 – 2007 Inspection of Buildings. By letting one of our teams carry out the inspection and provide an informative property report, you will gain critical insights about the property’s condition, along with any defects or maintenance work that needs attention.
Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection report is ideal for the discerning homebuyer who wants an intensive report covering structural items, RCD and smoke alarm installation, general external and internal property condition overview, major maintenance items and other issues.
If you are one of these discerning homebuyers, contact our team of experts today.
Our Pre Purchase Inspection Reports are designed to give a visual assessment of accessible areas of the property to identify major defects to the building structure and to form an opinion regarding the general condition of the structure of the property.
For the purpose of compiling the report our on-site inspections include visual inspections to the following areas.
– Roof covering; Tiles, sheet metal etc.
– Roof plumbing; Gutters, downpipes, flashings, downpipes connection to soakwell systems.
– Roof frame; Structurall condition [timbers, steel and trusses].
– Roof space; Insulation type, ceiling suspension material, visual condition of electrical wiring & plumbing.
– Roof external finishing’s; Eaves, fascia’s, barge boards, gables.
– External walls; Brick, renders, feature claddings.
– Internal walls; Plastering, lining boards.
– Stud framing and linings; Timber, steel.
– Tiling; Walls [showers, bathrooms].
– Damp; Moisture ingress from showers, other damp problems.
– Composition; Material type, condition, features.
– Staining; Possible cause, remedial actions.Joinery:
– Frames, Doors & Windows; Material type, finish, condition.
– Cabinetry; Location, material type, condition.
– Door Locks; Types.
– Construction; Material type, visual condition.
– Coverings; Type & visual condition.
– Storage; Garages, workshops, sheds, stores
– Outdoor areas; Patios, pergolas, gazebos.
– Compliance; Fencing, gates, windows, doors.
– Pumps & Filters; Pump operation, filter type, general visual condition.
– Pool; Composition material, visual condition.
– Water Services; Water flow (tap operation), waste drainage (sinks, baths, showers, basins, WC),
– Gas; Heater points installed (gas bayonets), regulation venting, appliance types,
– Gas Appliances; Installed types (operation not tested).
– Meter Box; RCD installation.
– Smoke Alarms; Installation.
– Power points; Checked for power to outlets.
– Lighting; Switch & light operation checked.
– Appliances; Installed types (operation not tested).
– Air-Conditioning; General appliance visual condition and duct condition.
– Fans; Ceiling and exhaust fan operation.
– Fencing; Condition, type.
– Reticulation; Visual condition – not tested.
– Retaining walls; Material type, condition [to walls over 700mm high, visible and accessible from within the property boundary].
Paving & Driveways:
– Material; Type, condition.
Book a Perth Building Inspection from Our Experts
NEW for 2018 – Housecalls Referral Rewards – Book an Inspection, pay for the report and become a member