The home buying process can be long and stressful, but a pre-purchase building inspection in Perth can help remove some of the stress and worry and ensure that you can move into your new property with the peace of mind you need. This inspection is an integral part of the process because a knowledgeable professional inspector will make sure that everything in the home is functioning properly. They will also identify any needed repairs. While a buyer may waive the right to a pre-purchase building inspection in WA, this is ill-advised. You need unbiased documentation of the condition of the home, whether it is a new construction or a pre-owned building. Let Housecalls Property Inspections help you uncover any unseen or unpredicted problems and make sure that the house you fell in love with is everything you want it to be.
Benefits of a Pre-Purchase House Inspection in Perth
You may love the way your house looks, but behind the open floor plan, large kitchen, or beautiful sunroom could be real problems that need attention. A professional inspector can discover potentially costly issues that may not be evident when you view the home on your own. Here are some of the specific benefits of getting a pre-purchase inspection.
- It’s cost-efficient. Cost should not be a deciding factor in whether you should get a pre-purchase inspection. Any upfront cost is worth the tens of thousands of dollars you could potentially save down the road.
- To enhance safety. One of the things an inspector looks for is safety issues, such as problems with the electrical system, to ensure that your home is safe to live in for you and your family.
- Negotiation leverage. You may choose to ask the seller or builder to fix the issues detailed in the report, ask them to contribute more to the closing costs or renegotiate the asking price of the home.
- Peace of mind. You deserve to move into your new home without worry and be happy there for years to come. Your inspection report will guarantee that you are familiar with your home’s condition so that you won’t have any major surprises right after moving in.
What You Can Expect from Housecalls Regarding Your Pre-Purchase Structural Inspection in Perth
At Housecalls, we offer a range of services to help protect our clients as they go through the homebuying process. When you work with us, you can expect:
- The inspection services you need. From pre-purchase inspections to practical completion, we can perform your home inspections and provide you with thorough and easy-to-understand reports.
- Integrity. We are very serious about what we do. We play it straight, always providing our client with complete and reliable information they can trust.
- Qualifications. Did you know that building inspectors in WA do not have to be registered? We are registered builders, members of the Master Builders’ Association and members of InspectWA. We also possess over 40 years’ experience in the industry.
The team at Housecalls spend our time making sure that you have access to a quality report on your potential new home. Whether you need a pre-purchase inspection or a different type of service, we can help. We make it easy to book and schedule an inspection and easy to understand your results. To get the peace of mind you need before you buy, contact us today.