The Housecalls team has decades of experience conducting building inspections in Perth. We provide a range of services that give you detailed information about a property you own or will purchase to ensure that you can make smart decisions based on our knowledge of building construction.
What You Stand to Gain if You Use Housecalls Property Inspections
Investing in a property is a major decision, which is why you want to hire inspectors you can trust.
- Building inspectors in WA are not required to have official qualifications, but our inspectors are registered builders with 40 years or more of practical experience in construction, which means you will get an in-depth and accurate inspection of your property that you can trust. They are also Master Builders and members of Inspect WA
- Not only do we know the building industry, but we also have invaluable local knowledge. We provide exceptional customer service to our clients in the Perth Metro area, offering our top-quality building inspections in Fremantle, Joondalup, Yanchep, Dawesville, Pinjarra, Mundaring, Gidgegannup and many other locations as part of our WA service area.
- Get same-day inspection reports in a format you can understand. We prepare detailed reports that we present in a way that is easy to read, ensuring that you understand what is happening at your property. If needed, we can also provide reports suitable for the Building Commission or litigation purposes.
Our clients are important to us, which is why we provide thorough inspections using our vast experience to help you move ahead in your property decisions with confidence.
The Importance of a Property Inspection in Perth
Building inspections act as a type of insurance policy for significant decisions you are making regarding a home purchase, construction project, renovation or investment property.
- A structural inspection for your property in Perth can save you money in the long run. Whether you are purchasing or building a home, having an inspector check the current condition to make sure the building is structurally sound and in compliance with regulations could save you from investing in something that isn’t up to standard or to see what issues you could prevent before they become serious problems.
- If you are having a building inspected before purchase, during construction or because you are filing a complaint, you want to make sure that you have trained building inspectors with experience who can back up your decisions with facts and evidence in a professional report.
- Knowing the condition of the property will bring you peace of mind and help you invest with confidence. You may be buying your first home, renovating or investing in a property, regardless, a building inspection and report will give you a sense of security knowing valuable information about the property you are purchasing.
About the Professionals at Housecalls Property Inspections
Housecalls is an independently owned and operated building inspection company that is run by a licensed builder with over 45 years of practical experience. Our inspectors have decades’ worth of knowledge in the residential construction industry in the Perth metro area as well. We draw on this vast experience to provide our clients with exceptional property reporting services.
Set up your appointment for a building inspection by filling out our online booking form – we can start helping you now.